North American Van Lines - Sartell, MN
Start your free quote now!
Sartell Movers: Long Distance & Local
Moving Company Serving You in Sartell, MN
Our local Sartell location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. You could say we have experience in providing stress-free moves for customers. Whether you're getting ready for a cross-country relocation, or you're just moving to a new home across town, rely on our full-service movers.
North American Van Lines is committed to providing the best moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Sartell, MN?
You've made a great choice moving to Sartell. There's a lot to love, especially local favorites like Watab Creek Park and Summerland Family Fun Park.
Sartell has a population of 17,752, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $78,341, and a median cost of housing of $195,900, Sartell is a livable place. The average commute time is 21 minutes, and Sauk Rapids and St. Cloud aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include St Cloud Technical and Community College and Rasmussen College-Minnesota.
If you're planning to move to Sartell, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
St. Cloud Regional Airport serves the greater Sartell area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies charge? It depends. The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (a type of insurance coverage) and other relocation services. Ask us about these options so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term stashing, our Sartell storage facilities are conveniently located. We understand. Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whenever you're ready, we can deliver your stored belongings.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines is taking the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Since moving is considered an essential business, we're following CDC guidelines when it comes to all aspects of the moving process.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Sartell local moving company
Our excellence stems from 87 years of experience in the moving industry. Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Sartell and around the country. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Sartell.
We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business, and that you have many options when it comes to long-distance movers in Sartell. Let North American Van Lines handle all your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
- The whole experience was pleasant and professional. I have no issues or concerns. Everything went well.
- Continuity of care in regards to everyone involved. Everyone involved was well spoken and they all kept me informed. The continuity of communication and I felt my things were treated carefully.
- I thought the job was well done. There were a couple of issues w/ items getting mixed up. I was pleased w/ the move. I thought it went as well as I expected it to go.
- The packing, loading, and unloading. Everyone was extremely careful and everything arrived in one piece. There was only one little nick in the wall, but that was ok with me.
- The service was effortless and I appreciate the way they helped me out and everything arrived fine. There was no rep that visited my home because everything was last minute so I only spoke with someone over the phone but the service was quick and last minute but it was great.