North American Van Lines
Start your free quote now!
We know moving can be a daunting process, that is why at North American Van Lines, we have made it our life purpose to simply the undertaking in Roseville, Minneapolis. Our unparalleled commitment to moving the residents of Roseville and North America at large is unmatchable.
We offer any type of moving services ranging from:
- Household moving
- National moving
- International moving
- Long distance moving
- Intrastate and interstate moving
- Residential moving
- Full service moving
- Corporate relocation
- Moving supplies
- Packaging and crating
At our company, we believe in utmost care for your property, and we do everything within our power to ensure that it gets to its destination safely and timely.
However, since accidents are unplanned and unanticipated, we are fully insured with comprehensive covers, so when you hire us, rest assured your property is in safe hands.
We pride ourselves with many years of experience in the logistics sector; therefore, we know everything that is there in the industry. North American Van Lines is BBB accredited, licensed, and bonded; this means we have met all the preset requirements for a logistics company.
Our employees are highly qualified and we always hire people with many years of experience in the industry. We provide our workforce with top-notch training to help them provide quick and reliable relocation solutions. Importantly, our employees are guided by the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
At North American Van Lines, we offer excellent relocation services in Roseville, Minneapolis at a pocket-friendly cost. We have offices and warehouses located in the city, to ease your moving needs.
Our services are highly customized and your wish is always our command. Additionally, we have a wide range of hauling automobile to ensure your property gets the attention it deserves.
Top Destinations from Roseville, MN
Overall Rating: 4.85 / 5
- The driver was more than willing to change the schedule so that they could del on the day I needed them to. The rep called every day to make sure that everything was going okay.
- The overall srvc: the driver & crew was quick & did what they were supposed to do, they were courteous.
- There was a misunderstanding about the pick-up of the boxes after the move was over, I thought the price was included in the move, but it was extra. Ruth, our agent, was extremely helpful.
- I think everything went well. The driver was friendly, courteous and the driver went out of the way to help me.
- Everything the driver did was done right. The driver is professional, courteous, managed his workers w/a high level of caution and care. We used the driver before, and we'll continue to do so.