If you are a military service member for any of the United States armed forces North American Van Lines is proud to service you in your relocation whether it is across the US or across the world. With more than 500 agent location, northAmerican brings the highest level of customer service and focus on quality through technology and policies for your move including:
- Shipment Tracking – Technology allows for knowledge of where shipments are any time
- International Shipping – northAmerican International is one of the world’s largest household goods freight forwarders and through our partners around the world northAmerican can provide door to door service.
- Labor Certification – Background checks on all personnel that provides services at residence
- Safety Compliance – Safety is part of who we are and we are compliant with all DOT regulations regarding truck transportation.
- Government Approved - General Service Administration (GSA) approved carrier.
If you are a military member and taking advantage of the Personal Procurement option for you move you have come to the right place. North American Van Lines is the world's most trusted mover, represented worldwide in more than 130 countries. Your interstate or international moving representative is one of many located all throughout the world. No matter where you are, we have a moving representative nearby for your needs. To hit the ground running simply fill out the request for quote to start your moving process.
UPDATE: From May 26 through Dec. 31, Soldiers using the PPM program can receive a payment equal to 100 percent of the estimated cost the government would pay to move their items. When Soldiers choose the option, they shoulder the cost and responsibility of packing and moving their belongings themselves and the payment compensates them for those expenses. site https://japan.stripes.com/community-news/dod-increases-money-do-it-yourself-moves