Request an Estimate:
- To arrange for a free estimate on moving your household goods within North America, click here or contact us at 1.800.228.3092.
- To arrange for a free estimate on moving your household goods internationally (outside North America), click here.
- For questions regarding your U.S. household goods shipment, Contact Customer Service Here or call 1.800.348.2111.
- For questions regarding your Canadian household goods shipment, Contact Customer Service Here or call 1.866.628.5778.
- For questions regarding your international household goods shipment, Contact Customer Service Here or call 1.800.944.8126 or 630.570.3516.
- For questions regarding a claim, use the appropriate link below.
Find an Agent:
To locate a northAmerican agent near you, click here.
Track a Shipment:
To track the status of a shipment call 1.800.348.2111 and press 4.
northAmerican Claims Department
P.O. Box 988
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-0988
Phone: 1.800-348.3746 or Corporate Claims 1.800.926.1463.
E-mail: US Claims
Use the "US
Moving Services Statement of Claim" to file a claim online for an intra-Texas
move or contact us through e-mail at:
US Claims Claims for intra-Texas moves must be filed within 90 days of delivery.
Complaints concerning the Household Goods Carrier's claim handling should be directed to the TXDOT's Motor Carrier Division 1-800-299-1700. TXDOT MCR9188.
northAmerican Van lines Canada Claims Department
Suite 350, 10403-172 Street
P.O. Box 639, Station Main
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
T5J 2L3 Phone: 1.877.704.7470
E-mail: Canadian Claims
northAmerican International Claims Department
1 Parkview Plaza
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Phone: 630.570.3009 or 1.800.470.2851, Option 4
E-mail :International Claims
- Click here to view the available career opportunities.
- Click here to inquire about becoming an agent for North American Van lines.
- Click here to request information and a qualification package about driving opportunities.
northAmerican Safety Admin.:
Phone: 800.765.3784 E-mail: Safety
- To review and download northAmerican's Tariff document, click here