North American Van Lines
Start your free quote now!
Anaheim Movers: Long Distance & Local
Moving Company in Santa Fe Springs, CA
North American Van Lines in Santa Fe Springs is a leader in the moving services industry. Rely on us to make your move stress-free. Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town, you can count on our full-service moving professionals.
Our Santa Fe Springs location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you plant roots, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience. Our local knowledge of Santa Fe Springs will make the moving process easier for you-ask us for tips about your moving destination.
We offer packing supplies, crating, for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Santa Fe Springs, CA?
Santa Fe Springs is a great place to live. Once you unpack, you'll get to enjoy Gold N' Stuff and Hathaway Ranch Museum.
Santa Fe Springs has a population of 17,980, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $67,696, and a median cost of housing of $430,800, Santa Fe Springs is a livable town. The average commute time is 30 minutes, and South Whittier and Norwalk are a car-ride away. Cypress College and East Los Angeles College are among higher education institutions in the Santa Fe Springs area.
If you're planning to move to Santa Fe Springs, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Long Beach Airport serves the greater Santa Fe Springs area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
You might wonder, how much will my move cost? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Santa Fe Springs storage facilities are conveniently located. We can deliver your packed items when you're ready.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Santa Fe Springs local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Santa Fe Springs and around the country. Our exceptional service is a testament to our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Santa Fe Springs.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Santa Fe Springs. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.9 / 5
- I had ten cross country moves in my lifetime and I had Northamerican Vanlines more than any moving company. I was always happier with North American Vanlines than any other moving company.
- The overall experience. The only negative thing was trying to communicate with North American Van Lines by calling in directly, after the move, to let the company know what I thought about the move.
- The overall experience. From the consistent communication with the representative to the impressionable and polite manner that the driver and crew displayed. The entire move was simply great.
- The reps were nice and my driver did a great job. Fernando wrapped my items, called to inform me that he was on his way. Everything just went great. Everyone was excellent.
- Everything was great, from the drivers to the packers. The onlything was is that I asked the crew to be really careful with one on my tables, and when they unloaded, my table was scratched.