northAmerican - Sacramento - Roseville Dr
Start your free quote now!
The moving agents of North American Van Lines in Sacramento will make sure you won't have to tackle your next move alone. We're devoted to a stress-free moving process for cross-country moves and relocations to your new home across town alike.
Our Sacramento location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you've decided to call home, North American Van Lines' full-service moving professionals will ensure a great moving experience.
We can handle all moving logistics, including providing packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and storage services. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Sacramento, CA?
Whether you're a native or newcomer, Sacramento is a welcoming community. Home to California State Railroad Museum and Sutter's Fort State Historic Park, Sacramento is full of attractions and amenities.
Sacramento has a population of 501,901, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $56,943, and a median cost of housing of $313,400, Sacramento is a livable place. The average commute time is 25 minutes, and Rio Linda and Saxon aren't far. The Sacramento area is home to colleges and universities including, California State University-Sacramento and American River College.
If you're planning to move to Sacramento, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Sacramento International Airport serves the greater Sacramento area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies typically charge? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Sacramento storage facilities are conveniently located. We can deliver your furniture and home goods when you're ready.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Sacramento local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Sacramento and around the country. Our excellent work is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Sacramento.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Sacramento. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The delivery crew was very responsive, accommodating requests to delivery on certain day and time. Delivery crew was respectful of my items. Both delivery crew and representative were excellent.
- The fact that northAmerican was highly recommended to me by 2 different people and that northAmerican did an overall great job at both ends of the move. All crew members were extremely polite.
- The fact that the owner of the company came to my home and kept in contact with me.The del company did a great job communicating and they were very careful.
- NAVL accommodated me. I called a week before, were able to accommodate to pick up the things. The things came in a timely fashion to the destination, and in good condition.
- The friendliness of the driver and crew, who were very personable as well, and very true to their words. N. American accommodated me with the move.