North American Van Lines - Richmond, CA
Start your free quote now!
Richmond Movers: Long Distance & Local
Your Richmond, CA Moving Company
Count on North American Van Lines in Richmond to make your move stress-free. You can rely on our full-service moving professionals, whether you're preparing for a cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town.
Count on us to make the moving process easier for you. Our Richmond location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decided to call home, North American Van Lines agents can provide local intel to guide you through the moving experience.
Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves. We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more.
Relocating to Richmond, CA?
Get your new life in Richmond started off right with North American Van Lines. Once you get settled, check out Point Pinole and WIldcat Canyon Regional Park, which are some of Richmond's local attractions.
Richmond has a population of 110,040, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $67,102, and a median cost of housing of $422,300, Richmond is a livable place. The average commute time is 34 minutes, and East Richmond Heights and San Pablo aren't far away. Contra Costa College and Berkeley City College are among higher education institutions in the Richmond area.
If you're planning to move to Richmond, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Oakland International Airport serves the greater Richmond area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies cost? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote since no two moves are alike. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. Ask us about moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no coverage is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Richmond storage facilities are conveniently located. We'll deliver your stored furniture and belongings whenever you're ready.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Best local moving company in Richmond
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Richmond and around the country. Our happy customers are a testament to our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Richmond.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Richmond. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
- the customer service followup and the driver and the local agents were excellent and accommodating and made me feel comfortable.
- The crew was really knowledgeable as well as the Sales Representative and they were able to answer all of my questions and resolve any issues and the response time was very quick.
- the communication with the guys and they adapted to all of our changes and we really appreciated that
- The individuals I worked with were personable, caring, and trustworthy. That includes David Lane as well as all those who did the packing and driving/unpackingâ€”including the driver/deliverer named Matt and his assistant, Cesar. They worked efficiently and also took time to speak pleasantly with me and make sure I was comfortable. They rearranged a couple of pieces of furniture they delivered with a smile. The team that packed me up were also very pleasant and skilled.
- Don Carlisle was very courteous, helpful, and thorough in his explanation of everything associated with my move. He kept me informed along his travels of things that came up for him and always advised me of the target arrival date. I feel fortunate and lucky to have had Don pick up and deliver my goods.