North American Van Lines - Poughkeepsie, NY
Start your free quote now!
Since 1924, North American Van Lines' agent Arnoff Moving & Storage has been a family-owned and operated full-service moving and storage company serving New York's Hudson Valley, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Florida - as well as many other states across the country. With the fifth generation now involved with the company, Arnoff is truly the family to trust for all your relocation needs. We are proud to say, "Let Our Family Move Your Family." Arnoff Moving & Storage was started with one truck and an office and warehouse facility in Lakeville, Connecticut. Since our inception, Arnoff has grown by leaps and bounds, acquiring numerous facilities throughout New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Florida. Among these facilities, Arnoff purchased the old RCA building in Albany, New York, featuring Nipper, a 28-foot dog that sits atop the roof. This New York icon is one of the most recognized trademarks in the world. The old RCA building is now Arnoff Moving & Storage's Albany headquarters. Arnoff Moving & Storage has been providing customers with great moving experiences for more than 90 years. Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers. We achieve this with our highly motivated team of professionals who are committed to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction through our shared values. Contact Arnoff Moving & Storage today to experience the superior service our family can offer you.
Top Destinations from Poughkeepsie, NY
Overall Rating: 4.85 / 5
- The coordinator, the loading crew and driver all showed they cared about my furniture. A piece of my furniture was dropped and I'm having a hard time appraising the value of it.
- So far it looks like all my furniture is in good condition. The driver and the crew took care of my property.
- The del tm were a class act, and I am very happy. In 37 years I have moved about 15 times and this was by far the easiest.
- I was impressed with the courtesy of the drivers, the care that was taken while unloading my goods, and the professionalism that was shown throughout the process.
- The overall experience. Everything happened the way it was explained that it would. Everybody met their deadline.