North American Van Lines - Oakland, CA
Start your free quote now!
Your Oakland, CA Moving Company
No two moves are exactly the same. That's why the full-service moving professionals at North American Van Lines in Oakland offer moving, packing, storage, and more for your next move. We'll provide a stress-free moving experience for your cross-country move or relocation across town alike.
Our Oakland location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. No matter where your new home is located, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Oakland, CA?
Transplants will find that Oakland is an ideal place to live. Home to Angel Island and Tilden Regional Park, Oakland has great amenities.
Oakland has a population of 425,195, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $70,577, and a median cost of housing of $627,800, Oakland is a livable place. The average commute time is 32 minutes, and Piedmont and Alameda aren't far away. Laney College and Merritt College are among higher education institutions in the Oakland area.
If you're planning to move to Oakland, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Metropolitan Oakland International Airport serves the greater Oakland area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies cost? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Oakland storage facilities are conveniently located. We can deliver your belongings when you're ready.
Moving during COVID-19: How to do it safely
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Oakland local moving company
When you're looking for a leader in the moving services industry, you can rely on our full-service moving professionals.
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Oakland and around the country. Our excellent customer service is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Oakland.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Oakland. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- This is the second time I've used them and both times North American performed their services very well.
- North American did a great job from start to finish. The drivers and their crews were terrific and the coordination was fantastic.
- I had such a great experience with the overall move, the driver and the packing crew were super helpful and they did an exceptional job.
- They are awesome. Overall my experience with North American Van Lines has been awesome. They have always taken care of me.
- The experience was smooth. There was no stress. This was the best move that I had. The coordination was well done. The packing & moving was done w/care. They were courteous & accommodating. They did a good job in coordinating the special request. There was some confusion. We told them that a lot of things would be moved. But we had to scale that back. The packers & crew was confused.