North American Van Lines - Moving Louisville, KY
Start your free quote now!
Louisville Movers: Long Distance & Local
Moving Company in Louisville, KY
North American Van Lines is the leading moving services company in Louisville. Rely on us to make your move stress-free. Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town, you can count on our full-service moving professionals.
Our Louisville location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our local agents know the community, and can provide tips to make the moving process easier. Wherever you decided to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
We offer added services like packing supplies and crating for long distance moves, so your household goods will get high-quality service for interstate and international moves.
Relocating to Louisville, KY?
Get your new chapter in Louisville started off on the right foot with North American Van Lines. Once you get your home unpacked, check out Churchill Downs in Louisville and Fourth Street Live!, just a couple of Louisville's local attractions.
Louisville has a population of 262,764, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $40,237, and a median cost of housing of $152,300, Louisville is a livable place. The average commute time is 22 minutes, and Parkway Village and Audubon Park aren't far away. Students pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as University of Louisville and Jefferson Community and Technical College.
If you're planning to move to Louisville, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
While we drive the moving truck, you can fly into Louisville International Airport, which serves the greater Louisville area.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies usually cost? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more.
Ask us about moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so nothing overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Louisville storage facilities are conveniently located. We'll deliver your stored furniture when the time is right.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Louisville local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Louisville and around the country. Our satisfied customers are a testament to our 90+ years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Louisville.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Louisville. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.92 / 5
- Lets see, the guys that came in and packed were very genial, they asked me questions, asked me questions if I needed things packed a specific way. They just generally listened to anything that I might suggest or I might ask about packing something up and I watched it to make sure they packed everything and they did a great job.
- I really appreciated the representative coming to my home to assess my move followed by the driver and his crew arriving to do another walk through of what I didn't pack and they need to. The customer service experience felt hands-on and personable.
- A cross-country move is stressful and Erin made it as easy as possible. And Chris (the driver) was professional and personable - just the nicest guy! Also, the loading crew from the Louisville office was exceptional. Very friendly, didn't complain about all the stairs or the nasty weather. We felt like our belongings were in good hands the whole time.
- Erin explained everything and what to expect. Chris and his crew are awesome, everything arrived just like when it left. He showed the same care for my belongings as he would for his own family!
- This was our sixth move, but our first interstate move. I was very concerned how this move would transpire. I was impressed from the initial phone call to the company. The CEO of the company answered the phone and addressed all of my questions. He assigned me to a manager that dealt with the details of the move from start to finish. Nick was always available to answer all of my questions and put me at ease. The packers arrived on the expected day and were timely. Admittedly, having someone else pack our belongings felt a bit out of control. However, we were assigned three college-age young men who were extremely respectful, professional, time-on-task, and took care of our belongings as if there were their own. The next day our driver Ron arrived with the semi early. We were TRULY BLESSED to have Ron as our driver and site-manager. He oversaw everything on the move, from his initial step onto our property, the loading of the truck, the transporting, the unloading of our possessions, management of the workers. etc. Ron explained everything and took great care of our 'stuff'. Everything on this move was just perfect. We could not be more pleased! In hindsight, there was absolutely no reason to be concerned. North American Moving Services took great care of us!