North American Van Lines - Jacksonville, FL
Start your free quote now!
Jacksonville Movers: Long Distance & Local
Your Jacksonville, FL Moving Company
North American Van Lines in Jacksonville will make your next move in Jacksonville stress-free. As leaders in the moving services industry, our full-service moving professionals specialize in making the moving process easy for you regardless if you're making a cross-country move, or you've found a new home across town.
The North American Van Lines moving services in Jacksonville are among 500 agent locations in the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you plan to call home, let North American Van Lines will guide you through the moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Jacksonville, FL?
Moving to Jacksonville for a job, or embarking on new beginnings? All reasons are good ones. Plus, you'll get to experience Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and MOSH as a local.
Jacksonville has a population of 892,062, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $51,497, and a median cost of housing of $160,900, Jacksonville is a livable place. The average commute time is 24 minutes, and Orange Park and Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace aren't far away. Students pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as Florida State College At Jacksonville and University of North Florida.
If you're planning to move to Jacksonville, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Jacksonville International Airport serves the greater Jacksonville area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
What will a moving company charge? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you can't move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Jacksonville storage facilities are conveniently located. Our full-service moving professionals will deliver your items when you're ready.
Move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Jacksonville local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Jacksonville and around the country. Our excellent service is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Jacksonville.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Jacksonville. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.8 / 5
- Everyone was professional and courteous. They worked w/ me to get things done in a very short timeframe. There's no question that I would like to use them again.
- It was good service from the start to the finish, this was the best customer service that I have ever received.
- Because of the delay which messed up the plans to leave for Florida. It caused the buyers to leave their stuff on the truck overnight. It took 8 hours to load the van they left at 9pm. I was shocked it took so long. As a result the ppl that bought the house had to delay their delivery until the next day.
- The driver handled everything and the packing crew labeled everything correctly so it made it easy for me to find my goods, they were just amazing. The driver was the best driver I have ever had and I would give him a 10 if I could.
- I thought the driver and crew was very professional and personable. They were there when they said they'd be. They went the extra mile.