North American Van Lines - Hayward, CA
Start your free quote now!
Hayward Movers: Long Distance & Local
Moving Company Serving You in Hayward, CA
Our local Hayward location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. You could say we have experience in providing stress-free moves for customers. Whether you're getting ready for a cross-country relocation, or you're just moving to a new home across town, rely on our full-service movers.
North American Van Lines is committed to providing the best moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Hayward, CA?
You've made a great choice moving to Hayward. There's a lot to love, especially local favorites like Garin Regional Park and Coyote Hills Regional Park.
Hayward has a population of 160,500, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $89,925, and a median cost of housing of $519,600, Hayward is a livable place. The average commute time is 33 minutes, and Fairview and Cherryland aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include California State University-East Bay and Chabot College.
If you're planning to move to Hayward, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Hayward Executive Airport serves the greater Hayward area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies charge? It depends. The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (a type of insurance coverage) and other relocation services. Ask us about these options so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term stashing, our Hayward storage facilities are conveniently located. We understand. Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whenever you're ready, we can deliver your stored belongings.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines is taking the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Since moving is considered an essential business, we're following CDC guidelines when it comes to all aspects of the moving process.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Hayward local moving company
Our excellence stems from 87 years of experience in the moving industry. Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Hayward and around the country. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Hayward.
We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business, and that you have many options when it comes to long-distance movers in Hayward. Let North American Van Lines handle all your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.9 / 5
- Just exceptional help from the beginning. From planning the trip to the actual movers. They were all exceptional. They were from Calif. to Florida in 6 days. I tried to minimize my bill by packing myself. And if my bill is high, I will be dissatisfied. If it is low, I will be satisfied.
- I think the communication was good. I was able to talk to Don at anytime. The driver, Jake was a great.
- ralph from detroit was outstanding he was communitive, patient, hard working accomidating friendly, he was just great!
- The coordination at the beginning was just really good. The individual that I spoke to was very communicative and answered any questions I had. It was just a seamless end to end move. Moves don't always go like that. The only thing that I was caught off guard by was when the delivery was going to happen. They gave me 2 days notice and I thought that I would have more than 2 days.
- Buck and Dan went above and beyond to ensure my move happened in the timeframe that was needed. Very helpful at every step of the move