North American Van Lines - Fort Wayne, IN
Start your free quote now!
Ft. Wayne Movers: Long Distance & Local
Your Local Fort Wayne, IN Moving Company
Choose North American Van Lines in Fort Wayne for your next move. Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town, you can rely on our full-service moving professionals to make your move stress-free.
Our local Fort Wayne North American Van Lines office is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decide to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Fort Wayne, IN?
We've moved many people to Fort Wayne and can tell you it's a great place to call home. Once you get settled in Fort Wayne, you'll get to enjoy the DeBrand Chocolatier Factory Tour and Foellinger.
Fort Wayne has a population of 265,904, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $46,599, and a median cost of housing of $110,600, Fort Wayne is a livable place. The average commute time is 20 minutes, and New Haven and Huntertown aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne and Indiana Institute of Technology.
If you're planning to move to Fort Wayne, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We offer packing services that'll make it easier for you to get into your new home or office.
Fort Wayne International Airport serves the greater Fort Wayne area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
What should you expect to pay for your move? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Fort Wayne storage facilities are conveniently located. We'll deliver your stored items when the time is right.
Moving safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to all aspects of the moving process.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Fort Wayne local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Fort Wayne and around the country. Our excellence is supported by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Fort Wayne.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Fort Wayne. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- The schedule, the ease of the whole process, and we've used North American in the past and we were very satisfied.
- The care they showed, I have use them before, this move they went above and beyond, and I would recommend them.
- The overall job was an excellent job. They did a god job of loading and unloading. They were really nice people. The only issue was had was with the stain on the carpet. They left the carpet dirty at the place we moved to.
- A lot of communication, the driver called to deliver, and the crew were very polite. The guys couldn't be nicer, they asked if I wanted things there, or over there and moved them. No surprises, all good.
- I had no special request and was not dissatisfied in the least The professionalism, follow up, the care that was take with our items. The overall experience was exceptional and as someone who has moved cross count a few times, the best experience ever.