North American Van Lines - Franklin, MA
Start your free quote now!
Moving Company Serving You in Franklin, MA
The moving agents of North American Van Lines in Franklin will make sure you won't have to tackle your next move alone. We're devoted to a stress-free moving process for cross-country moves and relocations to your new home across town alike.
Our Franklin location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you've decided to call home, North American Van Lines' full-service moving professionals will ensure a great moving experience.
We can handle all moving logistics, including providing packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and storage services. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Franklin, MA?
Whether you're a native or newcomer, Franklin is a welcoming community. Home to Franklin State Forest and Chilson Beach, Franklin is full of attractions and amenities.
Franklin has a population of 32,079, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $113,135, and a median cost of housing of $420,000, Franklin is a livable place. The average commute time is 35 minutes, and Franklin Town and Bellingham aren't far. The Franklin area is home to colleges and universities including, Dean College and Tri County Regional Vocational Technical High School.
If you're planning to move to Franklin, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Norwood Memorial Airport serves the greater Franklin area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies typically charge? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Franklin storage facilities are conveniently located. We can deliver your furniture and home goods when you're ready.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Franklin local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Franklin and around the country. Our excellent work is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Franklin.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Franklin. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- I was very pleased. They did everything they said they would do. They came when they said they would. The prices were excellent, it was actually lower than I expected which was very surprising. The crew was wonderful and very polite. The driver's pick up and del was top shelf. They were very considerate. The driver's name was Norm and I'll recommend them to anybody.
- They were fabulous from the beginning to the end. They were very efficient, did the things they said they were going to do and I was satisfied.
- The loading process took longer then expected. There were a less amount of people on staff as well.
- They were great overall. Fabio the driver was amazing, he was in constant contact with us, he went out of his way to try to get our delivery ahead of schedule, and made sure everything went smoothly.
- I was working with Rainbow and they were very flexible with the moving dates. The driver and crew was great on both ends.