North American Van Lines - El Paso, TX
Start your free quote now!
El Paso Movers: Long Distance & Local
Your El Paso, TX Moving Company
North American Van Lines in El Paso will make your next move in El Paso stress-free. As leaders in the moving services industry, our full-service moving professionals specialize in making the moving process easy for you regardless if you're making a cross-country move, or you've found a new home across town.
The North American Van Lines moving services in El Paso are among 500 agent locations in the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you plan to call home, let North American Van Lines will guide you through the moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to El Paso, TX?
Moving to El Paso for a job, or embarking on new beginnings? All reasons are good ones. Plus, you'll get to experience Butterfield Trail Golf Club and Cielo Vista Mall as a local.
El Paso has a population of 638,577, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $44,754, and a median cost of housing of $123,900, El Paso is a livable place. The average commute time is 22 minutes, and Fort Bliss and Sunland Park aren't far away. Students pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as El Paso Community College and The University of Texas at El Paso.
If you're planning to move to El Paso, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
El Paso International Airport serves the greater El Paso area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
What will a moving company charge? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you can't move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our El Paso storage facilities are conveniently located. Our full-service moving professionals will deliver your items when you're ready.
Move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your El Paso local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in El Paso and around the country. Our excellent service is backed by our 90+ years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in El Paso.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in El Paso. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.92 / 5
- The customer service is very attentive and very straight forward to the customer's satisfaction. The representative walked me through the process.
- Both crews did a good job with taking care of our stuff. The loading crew showed up on time and worked fast. They got it to the destination safely. The delivery crew took their time to protect the house, they gave a good effort with putting boxes in the right rooms during the unpacking.
- I didn't have to do it. They did everything for us as far as unloading we could not have done it ourselves and they were absolutely phenomenal as far as were concerned. Wife and i were very very pleased with the service we got and would recommend to anybody that needed to move.
- the drivers and crew were very fast and it only took them a few hours and they were really nice and fast and it was really smooth the driver did a good job coming down my new street and he kept in contact
- The care the lead person took on the day of the move of my belongings and the patience of the men who brought my boxes into the house