North American Van Lines - Dulles, VA
Start your free quote now!
Your Dulles, VA Moving Company
For a stress-free moving process, contact North American Van Lines in Dulles. No matter if you're preparing for a cross-country move or a relocation to a new home across town, you can rely on our full-service moving professionals.
Our Dulles location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decided to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the highest quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Dulles, VA?
Dulles is a welcoming place to live. Aside from friendly neighbors, experience local attractions like Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center and Cox Farms.
Dulles has a population of 4,619, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $82,500, and a median cost of housing of $492,300, Dulles is a livable place. The average commute time is 34 minutes, and Floris and Oak Grove aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include George Mason University Executive Programs and Northern Virginia Community College - Loudoun Campus.
If you're planning to move to Dulles, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Dulles International Airport serves the greater Dulles area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
What will a moving company typically charge? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Dulles storage facilities are conveniently located. When you're ready, we'll bring your packed items to your new home.
Move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Dulles local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Dulles and around the country. Our quality service is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Dulles.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Dulles. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The responsiveness of the people I worked with, influenced my rating. I had sort of an unconventional schedule, which was met to my satisfaction.
- I think I dealt with excellent people throughout the process who was concerned about doing the right thing. Overall, it went very well.
- Everyone was courteous, professional and polite. The driver went above and beyond what I expected. The whole move went great.
- I like how easy they are to work with and they are very cooperative. I was given a 7 day time window for delivery pick-up. My items were picked up yesterday. I was also never given an exact delivery date time.
- Organization most influenced my rating. We moved into an apartment and then we moved again to the home. Our things was in storage in between. The crew that packed in VA delivered also. This is the crew I answered the survey about.