North American Van Lines - Denver, CO
Start your free quote now!
North American Van Lines (NAVL) has been in business in Colorado continually for over one eighty years. Founded in 1933, it began as a local cartage company draying steamer trunks from Union Station to the Brown Palace Hotel. North American Van Lines has evolved into a regional moving company servicing household relocations, commercial moving, distribution services and storage. North American is not “your father’s traditional moving and storage operation”. The company is well known in the market for providing local and long haul moving, packing and warehousing for both commercial and residential customers, as well as new services like logistics management, home delivery and commercial delivery services. In January 2014, our Denver location moved to a new “A” class facility providing climate controlled, high security storage. Our building is part of the Stapleton Business Center and one of the premier warehouse locations in all of Colorado. Operating out of two warehouse locations – Denver and Colorado Springs, the Company is able to better service quality opportunities as they arise. Our company uses trained, full time crew employees instead of temporary labor services….the result lowers claims costs and provides a superior customer service. North American Van Line is active in the Denver community providing pro bono services where and when it is appropriate and the company can help.
Top Destinations from Denver, CO
Overall Rating: 4.7 / 5
- I was just very satisfied with, how professional the moving crew was and how my items were packed and taken care of.
- The people were professional and friendly. It was an overall good experience with North American Van Lines.
- Lee Stanton the estimator, Starr the coordinator in Denver and the driver were terrific. The driverwas very professional and helpful.
- The guys were very courteous & nice. When I ordered the move they were vey nice, professional & got me moved in a week.
- Overall, I was highly satisfied with the service. I was a little disappointed w/the local Van Lines reps in Kentucky on the delivery end. The driver unloaded the entire delivery by himself.