North American Moving & Storage
Start your free quote now!
Moving Company in Davenport, IA
North American Van Lines is the leading moving services company in Davenport. Rely on us to make your move stress-free. Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town, you can count on our full-service moving professionals.
Our Davenport location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Our local agents know the community, and can provide tips to make the moving process easier. Wherever you decided to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
We offer added services like packing supplies and crating for long distance moves, so your household goods will get high-quality service for interstate and international moves.
Relocating to Davenport, IA?
Get your new chapter in Davenport started off on the right foot with North American Van Lines.
If you're planning to move to Davenport, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
While we drive the moving truck, you can fly into Davenport Municipal Airport, which serves the greater davenport area.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies usually cost? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more.
Ask us about moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so nothing overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our West Chester Township storage facilities are conveniently located. We'll deliver your stored furniture when the time is right.
Top Destinations from Davenport, IA
Overall Rating: 4.89 / 5
- I was impressed by the overall quality of service. The services were performed on time. I was satisfied with the communication I had with the driver and the crew members.
- I was very impressed with the driver because I had the same driver for the loading and unloading process.
- NorthAmerican company was polite, courteous, and cautious in numbering the boxes and professional. The office rep called twice. The office rep coordinated the move with the driver.
- The driver and crew did everything in a timely matter.I am very happy about the rep that came into my home. The rep was very helpful.
- NAVL was very good loading and unloading, they were here when they said they would I feel they were very good, especially the driver.