North American Van Lines - Coos Bay, OR
Start your free quote now!
Coos Bay Movers: Long Distance & Local
Find out why customers in Coos Bay rely on North American Van Lines for a stress-free moving experience. Whether you're packing up for a cross-country move, or need to relocate to a new home across town, you can count on our full-service moving professionals.
North American Van Lines in Coos Bay is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving process.
Relocating to Coos Bay, OR?
Newcomers quickly find that Coos Bay is a great place to live. You'll get to enjoy Coos Art Museum and Mingus Park and meet your new neighbors.
Coos Bay has a population of 16,295, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $46,322, and a median cost of housing of $178,300, Coos Bay is an affordable community. The average commute time is 15 minutes, and North Bend and Bunker Hill aren't far away. Students pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as Southwestern Oregon Community College and Umpqua Community College.
Southwest Oregon Regional Airport serves the greater Coos Bay area. You can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive if your move is long-distance. If you're planning to move to Coos Bay, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting.
In-home moving estimates
How do I estimate my moving costs? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and other moving services. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, packing services and more. Your household goods will get the same careful attention for interstate moves as international moves.
North American Van Lines offers flexible storage options. Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. If it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Coos Bay storage facilities are convenient and secure. When you're ready, we can deliver your stored items.
How to move safely during COVID-19
Moving is considered an essential business, and North American Van Lines has taken the coronavirus pandemic seriously. We're following CDC guidelines when it comes to your move.
This means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands often. Learn more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Coos Bay local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Coos Bay and around the country. Our exceptional service stems from 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Coos Bay.
With so many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Coos Bay, let North American Van Lines handle your next move.
Overall Rating: 4.9 / 5
- I have used NorthAmerican before and had a pleasant experience. I recommended to my company that NorthAmerican should be used to move nationally with the company.
- I think that the promptness and the attitude of the driver who helped with the loading and unloading. The driver was very helpful and friendly.
- The driver was more than willing to change the schedule so that they could del on the day I needed them to. The rep called every day to make sure that everything was going okay.
- I requested for my things to be delivered on Saturday or Monday. The rep asked could we deliver Sunday, got nasty & told me to read my contract. Bill and Paul were great and helpful.
- We were always treated with respect. NorthAmerican Van Lines delivered as promised. We were well informed about the move and the delivery. The crew arrived at 11:00 am as promised.