North American Van Lines - Commack, NY
Start your free quote now!
Moving Company Serving You in Commack, NY
Our local Commack location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. You could say we have experience in providing stress-free moves for customers. Whether you're getting ready for a cross-country relocation, or you're just moving to a new home across town, rely on our full-service movers.
North American Van Lines is committed to providing the best moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Commack, NY?
You've made a great choice moving to Commack. There's a lot to love, especially local favorites like Hoyt Farm Nature Preserve and Morewood Park.
Commack has a population of 36,124, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $127,024, and a median cost of housing of $481,700, Commack is a livable place. The average commute time is 34 minutes, and Elywood and East Northport aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include Dowling College and Stony Brook University.
If you're planning to move to Commack, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Long Island MacArthur Airport serves the greater Commack area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much do moving companies charge? It depends. The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (a type of insurance coverage) and other relocation services. Ask us about these options so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term stashing, our Commack storage facilities are conveniently located. We understand. Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whenever you're ready, we can deliver your stored belongings.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines is taking the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Since moving is considered an essential business, we're following CDC guidelines when it comes to all aspects of the moving process.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Commack local moving company
Our excellence stems from 87 years of experience in the moving industry. Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Commack and around the country. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Commack.
We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business, and that you have many options when it comes to long-distance movers in Commack. Let North American Van Lines handle all your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 5 / 5
- I liked the way my items were handled, they were on time & every phone call I made was returned. I used North American 35 years ago & I am very satisfied with them so that is why I used them again.
- Courteous and efficient handling of my possessions. There were 4 times to pick up items from my home in Brooklyn and they stated there would be an extra charge and transfer fees. I said OK. $3000 more was added, I was surprised.
- The driver was professional, courteous and went above and beyond the call of duty. The team was outstanding and the overall move.
- Everything that I needed to have happen happened. They were good on both ends. There was a screw up on the house appraisal and then some difficulty about the pick up dates. North American worked with me and everything turned out fine.
- It was a pleasure in dealing w/the movers. The driver was excellent. We had some antiques that were double wrapped by them appropriately. I have already recommended them to people.