North American Van Lines - Colorado Springs, CO
Start your free quote now!
Colorado Springs Movers: Long Distance & Local
Your Colorado Springs, CO Moving Company
North American Van Lines in Colorado Springs is synonymous with a stress-free moving experience. Contact us today to handle your cross country move or relocation across town.
Our moving services are a customer favorite in Colorado Springs. Our Colorado Springs location of North American Van Lines is one of about 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Whether you're moving to Colorado Springs or out of town, our full-service moving professionals can provide you with local knowledge regardless of where your new home is. It's part of what sets us apart.
We don't just do the heavy lifting. We also offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Colorado Springs, CO?
Colorado Springs is one of the best communities for new beginnings. After you unpack, you'll get to enjoy The Broadmoor Seven Falls and The Incline.
Colorado Springs has a population of 464,474, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $59,514, and a median cost of housing of $248,700, Colorado Springs is a livable place. The average commute time is 22 minutes, and Black Forest and Fort Carson aren't far away. Colorado College and University of Colorado Colorado Springs are among higher education institutions in the Colorado Springs area.
If you're planning to move to Colorado Springs, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Denver International Airport serves the greater Colorado Springs area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How much does it cost to use a moving company? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not able to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Colorado Springs storage facilities are conveniently located. When you're ready, we'll bring your packed items to your new house or office.
Moving during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Colorado Springs local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Colorado Springs and around the country. Our top service is backed by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Colorado Springs.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Colorado Springs. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.9 / 5
- it was exceptional this was a long cross country move and i believe my belongings were transfered at least twice before coming back to my house ead everything was fine the crew was kind courteous prompt communication was great and over multiple moves over the years this was by far the best one. both crews were great both the sales people and those at the office communication was great and extremely pleased
- I was very pleased what the man that came to my house was very professional, showed us everything we needed to know, and explained the whole process. When we decided to go with North American, I called them and told them I chose them, and they thanked me to choosing them, and when it came close for time to move, the people at North West called to pick up our goods. They came on time, and they were very professional and friendly. When I got to my destination, they said when they would come to deliver our goods, they only had one man to deliver our goods, and he was very professional and worked very hard to deliver our goods, I was very satisfied with North American and I would recommend them to anyone.
- Just everybody being on time, the care that was taken with our stuff and the professionalism of the driver. He was very impressive, the driver alfredo or alfanzo was very impressive.
- The driver and his crew on both ends were very careful, professional, and respectful! This was a small load and everything arrived safe; even the boxes of crystal glassware and nothing was broken. We will definitely call NorthAmerican again when we decide to move our primary home. Many thanks to the driver, Frank, and his crews that helped! We are very happy!
- Lisa Windrus was very professional and responsive. Both loading and unloading drivers were great. Nancy at A1Freeman was also very responsive.