northAmerican - Charlotte, NC
Start your free quote now!
Choose North American Van Lines in Charlotte for your next move. Whether you're preparing for a long-distance, cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town, you can rely on our full-service moving professionals to make your move stress-free.
Our local Charlotte North American Van Lines office is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decide to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Charlotte, NC?
We've moved many people to Charlotte and can tell you it's a great place to call home. Once you get settled in Charlotte, you'll get to enjoy Carowinds and Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden.
Charlotte has a population of 859,035, so you'll be in good company. With a median income of $61,350, and a median cost of housing of $200,500, Charlotte is a livable place. The average commute time is 25 minutes, and Matthews and Pineville aren't far away. Higher education institutions in the area include University of North Carolina at Charlotte and Central Piedmont Community College.
If you're planning to move to Charlotte, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We offer packing services that'll make it easier for you to get into your new home or office.
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport serves the greater Charlotte area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
What should you expect to pay for your move? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Charlotte storage facilities are conveniently located. We'll deliver your stored items when the time is right.
Moving safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to all aspects of the moving process.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Charlotte local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Charlotte and around the country. Our excellence is supported by our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Charlotte.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Charlotte. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Services Provided: Long Distance Moving, International Moving, Household Moving, National moving, Corporate Relocation, Residential Moving, Interstate Moving, Intrastate Moving, Full Service Moving, Packing & Crating, Moving Supplies, Free Moving Quotes, Competitive Pricing Local Moving
Overall Rating: 4.92 / 5
- The service, good communication, everything was prefect, everything went the way it was suppose to be
- I would say the drivers courtesy professionalism and experience was the big key factor. The other thing is that it is hard to get an actual crew and the driver pulled his connections to get us moved. He went to extreme lengths to get the guys and get the job done.
- On our previous move we didn't have a Move Coordinator and having the Move Coordinator this time made it a lot easier. Her name was Lee Anne and she was very good.
- The guys were professional, polite, showed up on time, careful with my items. Nothing was damaged and the crew had to maneuver around a problematic staircase but got everything where i wanted it.
- They did everything they promised and very timely withy all communication. The driver and crew took extraordinary care of my belongings and made me very comfortable with the entire process., No complaints and have already recommended them to another colleague.