North American Van Lines - Anaheim, CA
Start your free quote now!
As a customer favorite in the moving services industry, North American Van Lines in Anaheim will make your move stress-free. You can rely on our moving professionals to make your move stress-free, whether you're making a cross-country move, or need local moving services to relocate to a new home across town.
We offer packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, and more. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Chances are, we can provide intel on your moving destination, too. Our Anaheim location of North American Van Lines is one of over 500 agent locations in the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decided to plant your flag, North American Van Lines will guide you through the moving experience.
Relocating to Anaheim, CA?
Whether you're new to Anaheim or you've lived here before, it's a great place to call home. Once you unpack, you'll get to enjoy local favorites like Adventure City and Anaheim Indoor Marketplace.
With a population of 352,497, Anaheim is a vibrant community to live and work. With a median income of $70,395, and a median cost of housing of $538,700, Anaheim is a livable place. The average commute time is 28 minutes. Placentia and Fullerton are a quick drive away. Students pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as West Coast University-Orange County and American Career College-Anaheim.
John Wayne Airport - Orange County serves the greater Anaheim area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
If you're planning to move to Anaheim, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office while you take time to get settled.
In-home moving estimates
What should you expect to pay for a moving company? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials and packing services, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Anaheim storage facilities are conveniently located. Whenever you're ready, we'll deliver your packed belongings.
How to move safely during COVID-19
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Anaheim local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Anaheim and around the country. Our excellence draws on our 87 years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Anaheim.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Anaheim. Let North American Van Lines handle your moving needs.
Overall Rating: 4.95 / 5
- The entire move was perfect. The crew was on time , called me ahead of time, and did what they were supposed to do during the entire move process. I was very satisfied with my experience.
- The way everyone handled everything. The driver stayed in contact w/ me. The driver called me whenthe driver left picking up my items. The driver called me when the driver got to town.
- I was able to have a relationship with my rep. The rep was courteous. The movers had respect for my items. My leather furniture was destroyed but I trust by having insurance it will be covered.
- The rep was very friendly, thorough, and diligent and the whole process went pretty smoothly. North American Vanlines should make sure that the unloaders have sufficient manpower.
- The interaction with customer service over the phone was great but I was disappointed with Evelyn and that prevented me from giving North American a ten.