Your easy, fast and dependable containerized moving solution.
Want the convenience of a container move with all the benefits of a full service move? Then northAmerican BlueExpress may be the moving solution for you.
northAmerican BlueExpress is a full-service, container-like moving solution for small interstate moves that offers an alternative to metal move containers like PODS®, Pack-Rat® and a U-Pack ReloCube®.
With northAmerican BlueExpress, you get:
- Full-service, professional crew of expert movers to load and unload your belongings.
- Guaranteed delivery date*
- Accurate, in-home estimate and a guaranteed price
- Optional Packing service – you decide whether we pack, or you pack
- Daily Late Delivery Penalty* - $75 payment to you for each day your shipment is late (in the unlikely event your shipment is delayed)
- No heavy lifting for you, your family or friends – northAmerican crews move everything for you.
- One dedicated point of contact – your Personal Move Representative will keep you informed and up to date throughout your move
- Storage options available
- Transported on a professional and secure trailer
How Does northAmerican BlueExpress Work?
As with all our moves, a northAmerican BlueExpress move follows a time-proven process. Here’s what you can expect:
- FREE ESTIMATE with a GUARANTEED PRICE: Your northAmerican Personal Relocation Consultant will meet with you in your home to get all the details about your move and identify any additional services you may need. Based on your needs, our experts will provide you with a GUARANTEED PRICE for your move along with your scheduled load and unload dates. And in the unlikely event that we are late, we’ll pay you a delay penalty of $75 for each day we’re late*.
- Choose northAmerican for your move. Once you have decided that northAmerican is the right choice for your move, contact your sales representative so that we can assign dates for pick-up and delivery of your belongings.
- Before Moving Day: The day prior to loading your belongings, a northAmerican representative will contact you to provide you with a time window for our movers’ arrival.
- Moving Day: A northAmerican professional crew will arrive to load and inventory your belongings. Your items will be transported to the northAmerican agent in your new city and held in secure storage until your delivery date.
- Delivery Day: When you book a northAmerican BlueExpress move, our representative will give you a delivery window. On the day before your scheduled delivery, your northAmerican representative will call to remind you that your crew is scheduled for delivery the next day.
Does my move qualify for northAmerican BlueExpress?
Households with four furnished rooms or less to move are considered a “small move”.
Moving to another state? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a relatively small amount to move (for example, 4 furnished rooms or less)?
- Do you need to have your belongings delivered within a specific timeframe?
- Do you want the convenience of a full service move?
If your answer to all these questions is “yes”, then you may qualify for northAmerican BlueExpress, our moving solution for small interstate moves.
Make my move northAmerican BlueExpress!
northAmerican Blue Express can get your belongings to where they need to be – with guaranteed on-time delivery! We’ve been in the business of professionally moving people’s belongings for over 75 years. So let us make your move smooth, fast and easy. Call us at 1-800-369-9115 or fill out the FREE Moving Quote form at northAmerican.com today and we’ll call you.
* If your northAmerican Blue Express shipment is not delivered on or before the agreed delivery date, or the last day of the agreed upon delivery period specified on the Bill of Lading, North American shall pay a delay penalty equal to $75 for each day the shipment is late, up to a maximum of 100% of the line-haul transportation charge and subject to the terms and conditions.