North American Van Lines - Raleigh, NC
Start your free quote now!
Raleigh Movers: Long Distance & Local
Moving Company Serving Raleigh, NC
Whether you're making a cross-country move or you found a new home across town, contact North American Van Lines in Raleigh. The thought of undertaking a move in Raleigh can be overwhelming, which is why we're committed to providing a stress-free moving experience.
Our local knowledge of the community will make the moving process easier for you. Chances are, we can provide tips on your moving destination. Our Raleigh location of North American Van Lines is one of more than 500 agent locations across the U.S. and Canada. Wherever you decided to call home, let North American Van Lines guide you through the moving experience.
If you need packing supplies, crating for long-distance moves, or additional services, we've got your covered. Your household goods will get the same quality service for interstate moves as international moves.
Relocating to Raleigh, NC?
Raleigh is an ideal place to live for natives and newcomers alike. Plus, it's known for Pullen Park, North Carolina Museum of Art and the North Carolina Museum of Natural Science, which you'll get to experience any time (after you get unpacked, of course).
Roselle has a population of 464,485, so you'll be in good
company. With a median income of $67,266, and a median cost of housing
of $341,000, Raleigh is a livable place. The average commute time is 23.4
minutes, and Chapel Hill and Durham aren't far away. Students
pursue studies at colleges in the area, such as North Carolina State University, and UNC.
If you're planning to move to Raleigh, let North American Van Lines do the heavy lifting. We can get you into your new home or office, and offer packing services.
Raleigh-Durham International Airport serves the greater Raleigh area, so you can fly in and wait for our moving truck to arrive.
In-home moving estimates
How do you estimate moving costs? The best way to estimate moving costs is to start with a free quote. Moving estimates include factors such as time, distance of the move, packing materials, move date, and more. We can help you understand moving valuation coverage (insurance coverage) and any other relocation services, so no detail is overlooked on moving day.
Sometimes you're not ready to move all your belongings into your new home. Or maybe you need to get furniture out while you sell your house. Whether it's long-term storage or a short-term need, our Raleigh storage facilities are conveniently located. We can deliver your furniture, boxes, and packages when you're ready.
Moving during COVID-19: How to move safely
North American Van Lines takes the coronavirus pandemic seriously. Moving is considered an essential business, so we're following CDC guidelines and more when it comes to your move.
That means our professional interstate movers take extra care with in-person interactions, in-home moving quotes, unpacking your belongings, and having our local movers wash their hands frequently. Read more about our COVID-19 guidance.
Your Raleigh local moving company
Founded in 1933, North American Van Lines has great standing with the Better Business Bureau in Raleigh and around the country. Our quality customer service is backed by our 85+ years of experience in the moving industry. We know moving can be a hassle for any household or business. Contact us for your next move to see we're one of the best moving companies in Roselle.
You have many options when it comes to long-distance moving companies in Raleigh. Get the wheels turning today by contacting the moving services of North American Van Lines.
Services Provided: Storage
Overall Rating: 4.9 / 5
- they said they were gonna be there and they were there they were careful with my stuff everything arrived safely and everyone worked carefully to get the job done.
- The driver and the crew, I thought they did a very professional job. The Representative was good but we live in a area where you can not get a truck down here so the driver had to get a shuttle which caused a delay and I feel like he should of known that but other than that he was good .
- Everybody did what they said they were gonna do. Clear lines of communication. Everybody did their parts pretty consistently.
- good communication the people packing were exceptionally good and took alot of care. and Joe the sales guy was really good.
- It was just easy, they handled everything. It was very thorough. This is my first move but my husband has done it a few times porior to outr marriage, and it was better than me having to pack it,. they did a great job and took care of us.