SHRM 2019 Conference June 23-26th Las Vegas
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the foremost membership organization for human resources professionals and provides ongoing education and certification opportunities to its members. SHRM’s annual conference and exposition for 2019 was held in Las Vegas, Nevada and featured the SHRM19 Educational program. SHRM19 was comprised of nearly 200 sessions which focused on 9 learning tracks including, technology, workplace strategy, compliance, leadership, and other valuable topics. Keynote speakers such as Martha Stewart and Blake Mycoskie of TOMS shoes were also featured during the 2019 annual conference.
Many of our booth visitors asked us to follow up with them via email with links to the content we shared at the show. We thought we would also post this content to our website for your convenience.
Please click the button below to download the SHRM content we shared at the event with information on these topics:
- Small Shipment Solutions (BlueExpress)
- Corporate Overview
- Full-service relocation and moving without the contract
- Corporate Responsibility
- Discard & Donate
Download SHRM Content
- Supplier Diversity Study
- Corporate Mobility and Talent Recruitment Trends
- How Companies Purchase Moving and Relocation Services
- The Ultimate Guide to Lump Sum Mobility Benefits
- State Guides for Florida, Texas, Tennessee, South Carolina, and North Carolina
- What Can’t Be Moved/li>
- Many additional topics
We hope you find this content helpful.
Please let us know if we can help you with your employee relocation program.
Contact our moving experts now and get started.