1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is North American Van Lines ("Sponsor"), located at, 101 E Washington Blvd STE 1100, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on at the first of each month at and end on the last day of the month
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees and agents, including their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies or of any related entity, including any consultants to Sponsor, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE: One (1)$25.00 Amazon Gift Card. Gift card subject to standard gift card terms and conditions; see gift card for details. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be substituted or transferred by the winner. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING A PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
6. ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. HOW TO ENTER: There is one way to enter the Sweepstakes: By completing the survey entry form. All entries must be received by the End Date of each month. Only one entry per family unit is allowed (a family unit is those persons having the same last name and address). All entry information and materials become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be determined by random selection conducted by the Sponsor among all eligible entries at the end of every month. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If by reason of a printing, computer or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a computerized random selection to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at entry. Sponsor is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within 24 hours of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
10. VERIFICATION OF WINNER: Potential winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any which may affect your entry or the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
13. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in San Francisco, California.
14. LIST OF WINNER(S): To obtain a list of the official winners (after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: One Parkview Plaza Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181. Please specify "Director of Marketing winners list" in your request.