Business Class By northAmerican: Try Us Before You Sign A Contract
By Bobbi Maniglia
Mar 5, 2020
northAmerican understands that each move is a significant and important moment for your employees and your company. That's why we are committed to developing innovative products and services, like Business Class. Business Class allows you and your employees to benefit from all the perks of a contract arrangement, without the contract. Read on for more details.
At northAmerican, we understand that each move we do is a significant and important moment for both your employees and your company. That is why we always aim to provide the best service possible to our clients and why we are consistently ranked at the top of satisfaction surveys for both relocating employees and relocation managers. To that end, we are also committed to developing innovative products and solutions that offer unique ways of solving problems for both our existing and prospective clients. For some relocation managers, being tasked with selecting a relocation provider for your company can be a daunting task. You want to feel confident that whichever company wins your business is one that can consistently deliver on its promises to both you and your relocating employees. Contracts at the outset of engaging a new provider may feel like too much commitment. Have you ever wished you could do a “test run” before signing on the dotted line? Then, Business Class by northAmerican Van LInes may be the solution you have been hoping for.
What is Business Class?
Business Class is an innovative product offering that allows you to experience our services as you would with a contract but without the formality of actually having one in place. Regardless of how many people you need to move, Business Class simplifies move management while also promising the best possible service for your relocating employees.
What is Included With Business Class?
Business Class offers you all of the services you can expect to receive as a contracted client with northAmerican Van Lines. More than just professional moving and an exemplary customer experience, Business Class customers can rest easy knowing that they will receive the best service available in the moving industry, backed by:
- Full Replacement Valuation Protection: Relocating employees of Business Class customers can count on their belongings being covered with our free, full-value protection against loss or damage.
- Prompt Claim Settlement: All Business Class customers are guaranteed to have any claims under $500 settled within 30 days of valid claim receipt.
- Enhanced Transit Times: Business Class customers receive priority load and delivery dispatch, plus first choice of dates, including during the busy summer months. If for whatever reason service dates are not met, northAmerican will cover upto $125 per day for any reasonable expenses incurred.
- Preferred Status & Service: All Business Class customers are registered as northAmerican national accounts, which “flags” your moves as “VIP” in our Customer Awareness Program. Not only does this mean that you will receive our best possible service, it also gives you a priority crew assignment for each of your moves.
- Competitive Pricing: Even without a contract, northAmerican offers its Business Class customers its full suite of corporate benefits at a competitive price.
With over 85 years of experience in the moving and relocation industries, we are confident that you and your employees will love the personal attention and industry-leading customer service that we provide. There is no lengthy contract process necessary. Become a Business Class customer and try us with no obligation and all of the benefits.
Interested in becoming Business Class customer? Want to try us out before committing to the contract process? Contact Bobbi Maniglia, VP of Corporate Sales and Moving Services for northAmerican® Van Lines at Bobbi.Maniglia@northamerican.com.
Misc. Household Goods Moving